Great for jump starting leaf & root growth in 2nd-stage seedlings (once 1st set of true leaves are growing), bare roots (roses, berries, trees etc.), new plantings, transplants and clones. This formula also helps buffer transplant shock & support strong root growth to establish all new seedlings, new plants from the nursery, garden location transplants, plant clones and cuttings.
Easily Feed Premium Natural Nutrients While You Water!
1 Tube = 16 TeaDrops® packets that can make up to 32 gallons of liquid organic Seedling & New Planting plant food fertilizer
- So easy! Just drop 1 TeaDrops® packet into a gallon of water (or watering can) and steep for a few hours, liquid turns color, then feed while you water! Also, apply weekly to your seed starter trays to bottom water seedlings.
- NO measuring spoons + NO smell + NO dirty fingers
TeaDrops® are vegan, pet + child + eco-friendly & 100% sustainably made in the USA (the packaging tubes are made from recycled paper-board with labels printed in soy inks to support our underlying company mission of making highly-effective, but earth-friendly products! :)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Fill receptacle (water can, bucket, recycled milk gallon, etc.) with 1 gallon of water (use rain, snow, filtered, distilled, mineral or reverse osmosis water)
- Drop 1 TeaDrops® plant food packet in the water & let steep for min. 4 hours (up to 24 hrs for max benefit)
Stir water occasionally to circulate oxygen & nutritional contents of the packet. When ready, water will be lighter color teeming with all-natural, organic macro + micro nutrients, trace minerals, soil humates.
- Pour resulting liquid organic fertilizer on root zones of your seedlings, transplants and new plantings, etc. (or put in spray bottle for foliar feeding)
- When liquid fertilizer is used up, throw leftover TeaDrops packet in compost pile or place in hole when planting a new tree, flower or plan
Use 1 TeaDrops packet per 1 gallon of water * If you're nervous about some of your sensitive plants, you could dilute 1 TeaDrops packet in 2 gallons of water as a test.
Please store your Teadrops® Natural Plant & Flower Steeping Packets in a safe, dry place at cool room temperature as humid conditions might cause preliminary breakdown
* TeaDrops are intended for garden use only to feed plants / flowers and should never be eaten or used in any other way